Datasets and Supplementary Online Material for:
Organismal, genetic, and transcriptional variation in the deeply sequenced gut microbiomes of identical twins
Turnbaugh, P.J., Quince, C., Faith, J.J., McHardy, A.C., Yatsunenko, T., Niazi, F., Affourtit, J., Egholm, M., Henrissat, B., Knight, R., and Gordon, J.I. PNAS (2010).
Supplementary Online Material may be downloaded here.
Datasets from shotgun sequencing projects have been deposited at DBJ/EMBL/GenBank under accession number 43253. 454 and Illumina sequencing reads have been deposited in the NCBI Short Read Archive.
Additional supplemental fasta files can be found here, including our denoised and chimera screened V2 16S rRNA gene sequencing datasets and a file containing all predicted genes in the microbiome bins.
- Genes from gut microbiome bins
- Genes from 122 gut genomes
- Protein-coding genes from 122 gut genomes and microbiome bins
- Mapping of gene prefixes to taxonomy for 122 gut genomes and microbiome bins
- CAZy annotation of genes from microbiome bins
- Full-length 16S rRNA gene sequences from mock community isolates
- V2 16S rRNA gene sequences from mock community isolates
- Mock community V2 16S rRNA gene sequences after quality screening
- Mock community V2 16S rRNA gene sequences after denoising
- Mock community V2 16S rRNA gene sequences after chimera screening with abundance information
- Deeply sequenced samples V2 16S rRNA gene sequences after denoising and chimera screening (TS28_V2.fna.gz — TS29_V2.fna.gz)
- Shallow twin study V2 16S rRNA gene sequences after denoising and chimera screening
- Whole body habitat V2 16S rRNA gene sequences after denoising and chimera screening